What is HIT-NOT?
The HIT-NOT Proximity Detection System is the most precise pedestrian proximity detection system on the market today.
Unlike RFID, HIT-NOT does not have to see you to know that you are there, it reads and warns through walls, racks, and other blind corner obstructions that cause life changing injuries and sometimes death. It is a precise marker with two zones, Warning and Danger, which are indicated by a LED light and audible sounder for the pedestrian and equipment driver simultaneously.
- HIT-NOT does not require line of sight
- It improves safety awareness
- May reduce insurance premiums
- HIT-NOT reduces the potential for injury
- It works on all types of mobile equipment
- Warns BOTH pedestrian and operator
- SIGHT & SOUND Alarm
- 360° protection
- Penetrates walls, product, machinery, racks, etc
- Not subject to reflective interference or environmental conditions
HIT-NOT proven technology was initially developed to save lives in the Mining Industry. HazardAvert was the first proximity detection system approved by MSHA (Mining Safety & Health Administration). HIT-NOT utilizes the same powerful technology to save lives and eliminate vehicle to pedestrian collisions in the workplace.
Used in Many Industries
HIT-NOT® is saving lives all over the world in industries such as