What is HIT-NOT®?
The HIT-NOT® Proximity Detection System is the most precise pedestrian proximity detection system on the market today.
Unlike RFID, HIT-NOT® does not have to see you to know that you are there, it reads and warns through walls, racks, and other blind corner obstructions that cause life changing injuries and sometimes death. It is a precise marker with two zones, Warning and Danger, which are indicated by a LED light and audible sounder for the pedestrian and equipment driver simultaneously.
How Does HIT-NOT® Work?
- HIT-NOT® does not require line of sight
- It improves safety awareness
- May reduce insurance premiums
- HIT-NOT® reduces the potential for injury
- It works on all types of mobile equipment
- Warns BOTH pedestrian and operator
- SIGHT & SOUND Alarm
- 360° protection
- Penetrates walls, product, machinery, racks, etc
- Not subject to reflective interference or environmental conditions
The History of the HIT-NOT® Pedestrian Alert System
HIT-NOT® proven technology was initially developed to save lives in the Mining Industry. HazardAvert was the first proximity detection system approved by MSHA (Mining Safety & Health Administration). HIT-NOT® utilizes the same powerful technology to save lives and eliminate vehicle to pedestrian collisions in the workplace.
Click below to watch the HIT-NOT® demo video or download a brochure or parts catalog.
Want to know more about HIT-NOT® installation and service?
The Ultimate Forklift Safety Guide
• Why forklift safety is so important
• The basics of forklift safety equipment
• Useful forklift safety tips
• How to implement forklift safety training
• How to get your official forklift certification.
Everything to Know About Warehouse Safety
• Warehouse Safety Hazards
• Common Warehouse Injuries
• Warehouse Safety Standards
• Warehouse Operations and Safety Management
• Work with Safety Experts